Resident Evil Plague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have fun enjoy post chill, , relax!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHICH ZOMBIES ?
Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:55 am by PriceLess

» Buying REs for WII pointless
Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 am by MoonKnight

» a question. RE5 and CVX
Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:11 am by ZoMbIe

» is it me or.....?
Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:34 am by AgentZero

» Hottest RE Charecter?
Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 am by Ichigo

» Resident Evil Outbreak (Playstation 2)
Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:39 am by Aryan

» What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6
Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 am by Ichigo

» Battlesuit Jill for Sheva
Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:29 am by WilliamBirkin

» Double Chris, Twice the Manliness
Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:25 am by murali

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas

Go down 
+2
WilliamBirkin
SouL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SouL
Survivor
Survivor
SouL

Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas Empty
PostSubject: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:11 am

It would be interesting no?
Especially with though infected by it [Would they be Zombies then? Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
WilliamBirkin
StaffAdmin
StaffAdmin
WilliamBirkin

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:15 am

It could be, as Progenitor was used with Las Plagas to create Type 3 Las Plagas, which was seen with the wierd athletic majini in RE5, the ones with shields and spears.
Back to top Go down
SouL
Survivor
Survivor
SouL

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:16 am

Yeah but the Progenitor Virus, especially in 5, was a excuse by Capcom to not use anything really T-Virus related.
"Oh we just used the Progenitor Virus on this, this and this."
Back to top Go down
Spire
Survivor
Survivor
Spire

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:17 am

That is possible, but perhaps they wanted to give the Ganados from RE4 a heavier role. Plus, the Progenitor virus explained a lot of Spencer's and Umbrella's back story, as to why and how Umbrella was founded and what got Spencer into DNA-altering viruses in the first place.

Maybe, due to the fact that it was such a major piece of information, not to mention a pretty big plot device considering it was grown right there in Kijuju, the Progenitor Virus was used on Las Plagas instead of the T-virus. Or it could've just been a matter of convenience. When you have a powerful cell reconstructing virus and the facility to manufacture it right under your nose, you don't ship a giant load of biohazardous viruses from across the world to mess with Las Plagas, especially since there's no guarantee the T-virus would even react properly with Las Plagas.
Back to top Go down
SouL
Survivor
Survivor
SouL

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:20 am

I think that's the point though, it'd be BEYOND intriguing and interesting to see how Las Plagas would react to a T-Virus modification/injection/etc.
Oh Capcom, think of the possibilities!
Back to top Go down
Spire
Survivor
Survivor
Spire

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:21 am

But, you see, the most likely result of mixing the T-virus with something as versatile as Las Plagas would be either a very intelligent and powerful race of parasites or a catastrophic collection of monsters, both of which would likely result in a doomsday scenario or something along the lines of "Everyone at the facility was killed and the creatures are roaming wild in the area." type of thing.
Back to top Go down
SouL
Survivor
Survivor
SouL

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:22 am

That sounds similar to RE1.
Back to top Go down
Spire
Survivor
Survivor
Spire

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:23 am

Except the zombies in RE1 were being used to formulate combat data before it was leaked into the city by 2 and 3. So it was really all orchestrated.
Back to top Go down
TheMastah
V.I.P
V.I.P
TheMastah

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:25 am

The zombies were an accident. The outbreak was an accident, except to Marcus who decided to pwn everyone. Can't blame him myself. So only the non-zombie B.O.W.s were used to obtain combat information, and even that only occurred after the accidental outbreak. Actually, the zombies shouldn't even be considered B.O.W.s.
Back to top Go down
Parasect
Survivor
Survivor
Parasect

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:27 am

The zombies were an accident. The outbreak was an accident, except to Marcus who decided to pwn everyone. Can't blame him myself. So only the non-zombie B.O.W.s were used to obtain combat information, and even that only occurred after the accidental outbreak. Actually, the zombies shouldn't even be considered B.O.W.s.[/quote]

Zombies, whatever the occurance, carry the virus and can spread it to others. And seeing as how they destroyed the City in the first place kind of gives them the right to be considered B.O.W.s.
Back to top Go down
TheMastah
V.I.P
V.I.P
TheMastah

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:30 am

Umbrella was kinda notorious for creating a bunch of uncontrollable monsters, weren't they? Besides the different Tyrant types, they didn't really create any good B.O.W.s, did they? Except maybe Nemesis, but wasn't he basically a Tyrant, too? Same basic idea, anyways.

It wasn't until Tricell came along that the real B.O.W.s surfaced, like the Popokarimu (the giant bat spider thing). I guess Saddler had them as well, but weren't they just plaga infected creatures? I've wondered about that, actually. How one human with a plaga became a ganado, and another became El Gigante. And what about Salazar, and his two bodyguards? Or Del Lago?

How did all of those come about, really?
Back to top Go down
SouL
Survivor
Survivor
SouL

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:31 am

I think the Plagas were modified for each different creature.
Back to top Go down
TheMastah
V.I.P
V.I.P
TheMastah

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:32 am

Perhaps. But how would Saddler have the equipment to really modify at least three different types of Las Plagas?

The Del Lago, El Gigante, Plus Salazar and his "hands"?, along with Mendez and Saddler himself?

Seems like a lot of effort just to surround himself with them, especially El Gigante. He was just a psychotic beast anyways. Did they keep him around just for ex-cops sent to find the president's daughter?
Back to top Go down
SouL
Survivor
Survivor
SouL

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:33 am

Saddler didn't. Luis did. As for Saddler, Mendez, and Salazar, different forms of natural Plagas were used. It is kind of confusing because they are called different things. Some say that Saddler had the Control Plaga, or Queen. Salazar and Mendez had what many call the Master Plaga. The terminology is weird and I may have gotten it wrong (I'm going from memory), because it seems that the Master should be the highest form. In any case, It went Saddler's Plaga>Mendez and Salazar's Plagas>regular Plagas.
Back to top Go down
ZoMbIe
ZoMbIe

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:36 am

Well sorry to ruin the new subject in this post but im but to argue once more. Even when zombies can't be controlled, they can be used as tools of destruction. They are hosts to the t-virus, much like a gun to the bullet. You need a bullet to make the gun useful. Another way to address them as weapons, They do indeed kill things. I feel like both of you address the idea as some maniacs walking around killing people and saying they are not dangerous.
Back to top Go down
TheMastah
V.I.P
V.I.P
TheMastah

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:37 am

Being dangerous and being a weapon are two different things. A serial killer is dangerous. A marine is a weapon. In order for the T-Virus zombies to be considered weapons, they would have to be able to get a job done, and then no longer be a threat to the user. The reality (a bit of an ironic use of the word) is that these zombies will stop at nothing and cannot be controlled.
Back to top Go down
TheMastah
V.I.P
V.I.P
TheMastah

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:39 am

To go back to my conversation with Nite, How did Saddler, Salazar, and Mendez get different types OF the plaga? Not to mention the modified versions like El Gigante and Del Lago, or why the Chainsaw Ganados were so much tougher.
Back to top Go down
ZoMbIe
ZoMbIe

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:40 am

Master, and Control/Queen Plagas all exist naturally within the colonies. Therefore, they just had to find them. Kind of like catching Pokemon! Razz It is like queen ants, soldier ants, and worker ants. El Gigante is I assume made with a modified version or maybe it just affects certain individuals like that naturally. Del Lago is the only fishlike Plaga creature so maybe that transformation was natural for that specie of animal. And the sacks over the chainsaw guys obviously gave them more protection. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas
Page 1 of 1