Resident Evil Plague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have fun enjoy post chill, , relax!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHICH ZOMBIES ?
Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:55 am by PriceLess

» Buying REs for WII pointless
Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 am by MoonKnight

» a question. RE5 and CVX
Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:11 am by ZoMbIe

» is it me or.....?
Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:34 am by AgentZero

» Hottest RE Charecter?
Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 am by Ichigo

» Resident Evil Outbreak (Playstation 2)
Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:39 am by Aryan

» What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6
Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 am by Ichigo

» Battlesuit Jill for Sheva
Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:29 am by WilliamBirkin

» Double Chris, Twice the Manliness
Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:25 am by murali

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition

Go down 
+3
SouL
Ichigo
Aryan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aryan
Survivor
Survivor
Aryan

Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition Empty
PostSubject: Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition   Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:00 pm

If zombies don't eat, they die... Or later they become crimson heads...

What about Ganados or majini? I dont think they eat other humans... Also IN RE 4 village you can see that all the food is rotten... That means they dont eat it... If thats right, they just die after starving, or after the parasite eat everything from their body?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition   Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:18 pm

I don't think zombies die if they don't eat, seeing as they are already dead. But Ganados and Majini are still human and so should have to eat to survive... Strange.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilplague.darkbb.com
SouL
Survivor
Survivor
SouL

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition   Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:23 pm

This is a good question. I would assume they have to eat something. Maybe the Parasites feed off of the human host they are inside.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition   Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:24 pm

But then they must feed extremely slowly, otherwise Ganados and Majini wouldn't survive long.
Back to top Go down
ZoMbIe
ZoMbIe

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition   Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Majini and Ganados may not survive long. We don't know. Maybe plagas like eating rotten meat? Not sure.
Back to top Go down
murali
Survivor
Survivor
murali

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition   Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:27 pm

boy I never thought about this before now...this is a very interesting topic...i think that Gandos probably just wither and die after a while with no food
Back to top Go down
WilliamBirkin
StaffAdmin
StaffAdmin
WilliamBirkin

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition   Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Aryan wrote:
If zombies don't eat, they die... Or later they become crimson heads...

What about Ganados or majini? I dont think they eat other humans... Also IN RE 4 village you can see that all the food is rotten... That means they dont eat it... If thats right, they just die after starving, or after the parasite eat everything from their body?

I know that zombies die after some time... There is topic about zombie and eating... But here is something else... Ganados and majinis... Like i said i think that parasite eats their body...
Back to top Go down
TheMastah
V.I.P
V.I.P
TheMastah

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition   Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:36 pm

For the zombies:they dont really need to eat to survive,but they want to eat anyway,because the virus reanimate only the main functions of the brain:means eating.
(the explanation of the T-virus in the first movie...,wich is totally right and realistic)

as for majinis...or ganados,its a bit more complicated,their human corps being controlled by some parasites,I guess like every parasite,its main objective is to keep his hosting alive,the host die....the parasite die(most of the time)
,so I think the parasite itself(or themselves) survive by eating what ate the hosting,in this case a human,so on my point the ganados(perhaps even the majinis) are eating like normal humans(meat,bread,etc...).
remember the scene in the ganados village at start?their working like normal peons(mostly because they have to eat and keep what they eat alive,until they kill it of course)
and there were also some cows and chickens,if they didnt killed them already,thats perhaps they need those for eating.
also instead of eating the 2 spanish policemans,they just burned one and feed DEL LAGO(or perhaps they were just attracting him)with the other one,means they dont eat the human flesh.

So as I already said, for me, the Ganados(I dont know much about majinis,didnt play re5 yet,but it look like same)are eating like normal humans to feed their parasites.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition   Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:38 pm

@PE: That explanation for the zombies isn't very realistic. If the zombies don't eat, then how does the virus survive? Every living thing on the planet needs some type of nourishment.
Back to top Go down
TheMastah
V.I.P
V.I.P
TheMastah

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition   Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Zuko wrote:
@PE: That explanation for the zombies isn't very realistic. If the zombies don't eat, then how does the virus survive? Every living thing on the planet needs some type of nourishment.

To make it simple,even if their both kind of "parasites"
the parasite(el plagas) get a hosting to get some food by using this hosting,in a kind of way the parasite work along with his hosting to survive(he controls it to get some food).

And the virus just simply need a hosting to multiplicate and "survive" .
but a Virus is just a simple associations of biological molecules(thats what state science for the moment),so they arnt considered alives,they just do what a biological molecule do....multiplicate.
and by multiplicate,they infect the hosting and sometimes create some mutations.
but they dont need any food as they arnt alive.

The T-virus just infect everything by multiplicating.
the T-virus just reanimate the little charge of electricity inside the brain and reanimate it,but only the main functions(thats why the zombies are so stupid).

So a virus just need to multiplicate to "survive"...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition   Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ganados VS zombie-Eating competition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Plague  :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Related-
Jump to: