Resident Evil Plague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have fun enjoy post chill, , relax!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHICH ZOMBIES ?
so i got this idea for RE6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:55 am by PriceLess

» Buying REs for WII pointless
so i got this idea for RE6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 am by MoonKnight

» a question. RE5 and CVX
so i got this idea for RE6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:11 am by ZoMbIe

» is it me or.....?
so i got this idea for RE6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:34 am by AgentZero

» Hottest RE Charecter?
so i got this idea for RE6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 am by Ichigo

» Resident Evil Outbreak (Playstation 2)
so i got this idea for RE6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:39 am by Aryan

» What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6
so i got this idea for RE6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 am by Ichigo

» Battlesuit Jill for Sheva
so i got this idea for RE6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:29 am by WilliamBirkin

» Double Chris, Twice the Manliness
so i got this idea for RE6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:25 am by murali

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

so i got this idea for RE6

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Ichigo

so i got this idea for RE6 Empty
PostSubject: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:16 am

I don't know if its been said before but here it goes. Ok we all want zombies back...we all want to run and shoot and most people like myself want the old camera angles back. Well I think we can all agree slow moving zombies in this day in age in gaming would be stupid. So WHAT IF theymade it basically how it use to be just add the fact that zombies run at you and pounce on you or at least give them the ability to do that then u can be freaked the f**k out and run and shoot at the same time. Maybe even make it so they jump u and u press a button real quick stab em in the throat...I dunno about u but sounds like a badass RE game lol. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilplague.darkbb.com
ZoMbIe
ZoMbIe

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:20 am

Isn't that basically what we have now?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:22 am

no...yeah the crazy african dudes grab you. other than that no
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilplague.darkbb.com
ZoMbIe
ZoMbIe

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:25 am

LightYagami wrote:
I don't know if its been said before but here it goes. Ok we all want zombies back...we all want to run and shoot and most people like myself want the old camera angles back. Well I think we can all agree slow moving zombies in this day in age in gaming would be stupid. So WHAT IF theymade it basically how it use to be just add the fact that zombies run at you and pounce on you or at least give them the ability to do that then u can be freaked the f**k out and run and shoot at the same time. Maybe even make it so they jump u and u press a button real quick stab em in the throat...I dunno about u but sounds like a badass RE game lol. Thoughts?

First of all, if we had the old camera angles and controls, the slow zombies would be just fine. The thing is, the majority of gamers these days don't want the old camera angles and controls. So that won't happen. We already have running "zombies" that try to grab you and what-not. And we also have to push buttons quickly to do something like kick or execute them. We also already run and shoot at the same time. What it comes down to is that only the hardcore RE fans want the old angles and controls back, and even then, not all of them want it. Spike and myself are just fine with the newer games, for the most part.
Back to top Go down
SouL
Survivor
Survivor
SouL

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:26 am

Hay I am a gamer and I would like the old camera angles back.

Lost in Nightmares is probably a hint from capcom of what RE6 will be like.
Back to top Go down
PriceLess
Survivor
Survivor
PriceLess

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:30 am

there is no point in bringing back the old camera angles.they were great at the time but the gamers are moving up in the world and its the best option to stick with the current camera angles.it doesnt take away the scariness as much as people say.thats mainly to do with the location and enemys not as much as the camera angles
Back to top Go down
ZoMbIe
ZoMbIe

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:38 am

SouL wrote:
Hay I am a gamer and I would like the old camera angles back.

Lost in Nightmares is probably a hint from capcom of what RE6 will be like.

I didn't say that no gamers want the old camera angles back. Read, damn you Jamesy, read!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so i got this idea for RE6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Plague  :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: