Resident Evil Plague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have fun enjoy post chill, , relax!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHICH ZOMBIES ?
The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:55 am by PriceLess

» Buying REs for WII pointless
The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 am by MoonKnight

» a question. RE5 and CVX
The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:11 am by ZoMbIe

» is it me or.....?
The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:34 am by AgentZero

» Hottest RE Charecter?
The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 am by Ichigo

» Resident Evil Outbreak (Playstation 2)
The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:39 am by Aryan

» What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6
The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 am by Ichigo

» Battlesuit Jill for Sheva
The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:29 am by WilliamBirkin

» Double Chris, Twice the Manliness
The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:25 am by murali

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The difference between Las Plagas one and two

Go down 
+2
MoonKnight
TheMastah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMastah
V.I.P
V.I.P
TheMastah

The difference between Las Plagas one and two Empty
PostSubject: The difference between Las Plagas one and two   The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:52 am

The difference is more than just the enemies features alone but the fact that in plagas 1 you have to give them a shot when the parasites are babies and plagas 2 you have to stuff it in them while its older! Wierd!

Las Plagas type 2 is basically just an upgraded type of the 1st plagas. It looks different and instead of injecting it into a host, all you have to do is hold that muthatrucka down and shove it down his throat! After that, it only takes about 10 seconds to take control of the host. This 10 second attachment rate is what really makes this type better than the old type.
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight
Survivor
Survivor
MoonKnight

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Las Plagas one and two   The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:32 pm

I am pretty sure the difference is what you said, and Las Plagas Type 2 takes control of the host immediately, instead of like Type 1 which requites time.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Las Plagas one and two   The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Uhm, Plagas 2? Thats from RE 5 right?
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilplague.darkbb.com
ZoMbIe
ZoMbIe

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Las Plagas one and two   The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Las Plagas type 2 is basically just an upgraded type of the 1st plagas. It looks different and instead of injecting it into a host, all you have to do is hold that muthatrucka down and shove it down his throat! After that, it only takes about 10 seconds to take control of the host. This 10 second attachment rate is what really makes this type better than the old type.

@Spike: I know there is a file on Uruburos, but it isn't very detailed is it? I have to read it again. I don't think they mention how it is made or from what. Or where it originated. That's what I was talking about, I wanna know that stuff
Back to top Go down
SouL
Survivor
Survivor
SouL

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Las Plagas one and two   The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:03 pm

Wait, so is Ourobouros Las Plagas type 2 or not?
Back to top Go down
TheMastah
V.I.P
V.I.P
TheMastah

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Las Plagas one and two   The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:05 pm

SouL wrote:
Wait, so is Ourobouros Las Plagas type 2 or not?

No, Uruburos and Las Plagas 2 are entirely different things.
Back to top Go down
murali
Survivor
Survivor
murali

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Las Plagas one and two   The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:06 pm

then why did wesker need las plagas if he has Uroboros
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Las Plagas one and two   The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:20 pm

murali wrote:
then why did wesker need las plagas if he has Uroboros

Uruburos would be a kind of "ethnic cleansing". Uruburos is extremely picky with its hosts. It will only accept the "best". When it accepts it's host, they become superhuman. I don't think they have shown a host who had been accepted so we don't yet know what it would have been like. But Wesker needed to saturate the atmosphere with Uruburos to cleanse the "unworthy" from the Earth so only the best humans were left. I'm assuming that Las Plagas was the way in which he intended to control them. He would be a god among gods so to say. I may be wrong on some of this though so if you find any info that contradicts what I'm saying go ahead and add that here
Back to top Go down
TheMastah
V.I.P
V.I.P
TheMastah

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Las Plagas one and two   The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:21 pm

no that sounds perfect but also to make it larger now why'd he need the t-virus, g-virus and tv-virus
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Las Plagas one and two   The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Las Plagas was also a succesful Bioweapon on the black market, that is definately a good reason for it to be in RE5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Las Plagas one and two   The difference between Las Plagas one and two I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The difference between Las Plagas one and two
Page 1 of 1