Resident Evil Plague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have fun enjoy post chill, , relax!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHICH ZOMBIES ?
Rules! *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:55 am by PriceLess

» Buying REs for WII pointless
Rules! *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 am by MoonKnight

» a question. RE5 and CVX
Rules! *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:11 am by ZoMbIe

» is it me or.....?
Rules! *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:34 am by AgentZero

» Hottest RE Charecter?
Rules! *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 am by Ichigo

» Resident Evil Outbreak (Playstation 2)
Rules! *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:39 am by Aryan

» What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6
Rules! *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 am by Ichigo

» Battlesuit Jill for Sheva
Rules! *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:29 am by WilliamBirkin

» Double Chris, Twice the Manliness
Rules! *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:25 am by murali

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Rules! *PLEASE READ*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ichigo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Ichigo

Rules! *PLEASE READ* Empty
PostSubject: Rules! *PLEASE READ*   Rules! *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:04 am

Okay, these rules apply to ALL forums, unless OTHERWISE stated. If you do not follow these rules, you will receive a
warning, the next time is a 7 day ban, the third is a permanent ban! We take these rules seriously, so don't break them!

1. Do NOT Spam anything on these forums.
2. Do NOT Flame any user anywhere (even if that user does not go to these forums)
3. Do NOT be a troll, trolls will be instantly banned, NO WARNING!
4. Do NOT Plagiarize ANYONE. Plagiarism is a serious crime and will not be tolerated on these forums! If you post the work of someone else, you MUST give them FULL COMPLETE credit. If you do not, your post will be deleted and your account will be suspended!
5. Do NOT post links directly advertising any other RE related forum. Links to your own personal site are allowed ( No Resident Evil Content on them), and if you've made a non RE website, than you can become an affliate with us.
6. Do NOT perform ANY illegal criminal acts on these forums. This is a serious offense and will be shared with the proper authorities.
7.Do Not link to other Resident Evil Websites or Forums Only links for downloads for Rapidshare mega upload etc
8.No oversize Signatures or avatars please try keeping it simple and small not huge it will be remove
9. Try to post direct link downloads if you can. We have an FTP server here, so, If you do NOT have a direct link, you may kindly ask Down for one, he may give you one without you asking. (lol)
10. Do NOT break ANY OF THESE RULES!
11.If you make a mistake an ADMIN or MOD will send you a PM message and will correct you mistake
if you make the same mistake again you will be ban for 2 days.
12.No Advertising in this forums. You can link to other websites but NOT Resident Evil websites or other Resident Evil Forums
you will be ban for 1 week or more. (we will deleted the topic and tell you one time not to do it again )
13.Please refrain from double posting, if you want to add something to your post use the Edit option.
14.Stay within the TOPIC! Don't post a reply, if your reply has nothing to do with the topic/NO side conversations.
15. Please try and Avoid Simple posts and replies such as " Yeah " Or "thanks". If you fail to do so, you will receive a warning.
These rules are subject to change WITHOUT notice, it is strongly recommended that you re-check these rules at LEAST ones a week.

Breaking the rules, will increase your Warning Level which is displayed under your avatar in all of your posts.

If you have any questions or suggestions, contact a staff member throughout the Private Message system.

Last edited by Aizen on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilplague.darkbb.com

Rules! *PLEASE READ*
Page 1 of 1