Resident Evil Plague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have fun enjoy post chill, , relax!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHICH ZOMBIES ?
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:55 am by PriceLess

» Buying REs for WII pointless
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 am by MoonKnight

» a question. RE5 and CVX
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:11 am by ZoMbIe

» is it me or.....?
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:34 am by AgentZero

» Hottest RE Charecter?
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 am by Ichigo

» Resident Evil Outbreak (Playstation 2)
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:39 am by Aryan

» What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 am by Ichigo

» Battlesuit Jill for Sheva
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:29 am by WilliamBirkin

» Double Chris, Twice the Manliness
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:25 am by murali

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6

Go down 
+2
WilliamBirkin
Ichigo
6 posters

What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?
T-Virus B.O.Ws
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_vote_lcap0%What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Las Plagas B.O.Ws
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_vote_lcap0%What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Uroboros B.O.Ws
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_vote_lcap50%What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Mix between any of these
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_vote_lcap50%What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Ichigo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Ichigo

What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 Empty
PostSubject: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:26 am

I think uroboros will take place along with las plagas
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilplague.darkbb.com
WilliamBirkin
StaffAdmin
StaffAdmin
WilliamBirkin

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:28 am

id prefer a mix of them all, but a little more T-Virus
Back to top Go down
murali
Survivor
Survivor
murali

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:29 am

it would be neat to see some sort of mix between any of these
Back to top Go down
Spire
Survivor
Survivor
Spire

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:30 am

Anybody else think there should be some Zombie vs. Ganado thing going to happen?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:31 am

I wouldn't mind seeing zombies again, but playing against them RE5 style, so I guess I hope for T-virus
Back to top Go down
TheMastah
V.I.P
V.I.P
TheMastah

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:31 am

zombies are not really suited for the RE5 style of gaming. I mean it would just be far too easy to kill zombies since thier so slow. Thats why in the remake they used camera angles and dodgy controls. Ganando's suits the RE4 and RE5 gameplay style. Zombies no.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:32 am

TheMastah wrote:
zombies are not really suited for the RE5 style of gaming. I mean it would just be far too easy to kill zombies since thier so slow. Thats why in the remake they used camera angles and dodgy controls. Ganando's suits the RE4 and RE5 gameplay style. Zombies no.

It's not just about the gameplay. I mean the camera, like RE4 introduced. Over-the-shoulder, so we can see what we are aiming at, or more appropriately, we can aim where we want to shoot.

Slow zombies would be unchallenging, I agree, but having Crimson Heads, that would more than make up for any shortcomings, from the enemies that is.

It could be pretty amazing to sit down and play something like that actually. From what I understand, the Degeneration game on the ipod or whatever, already does this, but with regular zombies, fair to think that we could introduce over-the-shoulder and V-acts in one game. Even mix it up, as that would be more logical, having the ordinary, slow zombies, mixed in with the fast ones, and just overwhelming us with tons of them, kind of scary actually.
Back to top Go down
ZoMbIe
ZoMbIe

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:33 am

It would take the 'survival horror' aspect out of the gameplay if they used the over the shoulder camera.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 am

ZoMbIe wrote:
It would take the 'survival horror' aspect out of the gameplay if they used the over the shoulder camera.

How would it do that? Is it only survival horror if you can't see your enemies right in front of you because of a bad angle?

Or is it survival horror when you can lock onto your enemy, rather than decide where you want to shoot them, or rather shoot them a set number of times before you drop them, instead of shooting where you naturally want to, the head, chest, leg, etc.

LIN did a great job, just in case RE4 or RE5 weren't survival horror enough. Although there are no complaints from RE4 from me, RE5 had a few though.

Anyway, I don't think that it would take away anything at all, not even a little bit...unless you have a problem with getting rid of frustrating situations involving a bad angle...who is Capcom to decide what is a good camera angle anyway??? Some of those were horrible.

I don't mind angles or behind the character, but to even entertain the idea of it affecting the survival or the horror aspect is just plain, silly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Plague  :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: