Resident Evil Plague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have fun enjoy post chill, , relax!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHICH ZOMBIES ?
Which RE game took you the longest to complete I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:55 am by PriceLess

» Buying REs for WII pointless
Which RE game took you the longest to complete I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 am by MoonKnight

» a question. RE5 and CVX
Which RE game took you the longest to complete I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:11 am by ZoMbIe

» is it me or.....?
Which RE game took you the longest to complete I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:34 am by AgentZero

» Hottest RE Charecter?
Which RE game took you the longest to complete I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 am by Ichigo

» Resident Evil Outbreak (Playstation 2)
Which RE game took you the longest to complete I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:39 am by Aryan

» What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6
Which RE game took you the longest to complete I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 am by Ichigo

» Battlesuit Jill for Sheva
Which RE game took you the longest to complete I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:29 am by WilliamBirkin

» Double Chris, Twice the Manliness
Which RE game took you the longest to complete I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:25 am by murali

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Which RE game took you the longest to complete

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parasect
Survivor
Survivor
Parasect

Which RE game took you the longest to complete Empty
PostSubject: Which RE game took you the longest to complete   Which RE game took you the longest to complete I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:16 pm

So, the main question is: which part has taken you the longest to complete the main story?

And I'm not asking just that. (that kinda felt like an infomercial comment)
I also want to know which game has taken the least time. Also, what game have you played the most (more than one playthrough, playing minigames etc.)?

For me, Resident Evil Outbreak has taken the longest to play thus far and I've not even finished it yet (and I still have Outbreak File#2 to play).

The least time would be Survivor, I finished it in about 2 hours. Only after that I realized it really doesn't have any save points. Well, after the credits it asked would I like to save... The next two would be Gaiden and Deadly Silence (in that order).

I must have played RE4 the most, because it took me a long time to finish, plus the minigames (especially the Mercenaries) have taken a lot of my time.
RE5 is ready to take it's place, though (mostly because of multiple playthroughs) Very Happy
Edit: It seems like I'm getting pretty close with Deadly Silence, too Razz
Back to top Go down

Which RE game took you the longest to complete
Page 1 of 1