Resident Evil Plague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have fun enjoy post chill, , relax!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHICH ZOMBIES ?
Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:55 am by PriceLess

» Buying REs for WII pointless
Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 am by MoonKnight

» a question. RE5 and CVX
Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:11 am by ZoMbIe

» is it me or.....?
Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:34 am by AgentZero

» Hottest RE Charecter?
Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 am by Ichigo

» Resident Evil Outbreak (Playstation 2)
Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:39 am by Aryan

» What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on RE6
Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 am by Ichigo

» Battlesuit Jill for Sheva
Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:29 am by WilliamBirkin

» Double Chris, Twice the Manliness
Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:25 am by murali

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wesker
UnderGroundMember
UnderGroundMember
Wesker

Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion) Empty
PostSubject: Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion)   Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:50 am

There's been a lot of Resident Evil games.
But which ones made you experience the "Survival Horror" as much? affraid

For me? Face it, REmake set the bar on how Resident Evil games should be at the time.
From the first time a Zombie jumps at you from no where, or your encounter with Lisa, you'll start getting scared.
Added if you are playing it in the middle of the night with the volume up.
Oh and must I forget the Crimson Heads?
Very Happy

So what is everyone's scariest RE game?
Back to top Go down
ZoMbIe
ZoMbIe

PostSubject: Re: Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion)   Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:51 am

For me it is definetly the REmake
With RE4 being the least scariest lol
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion)   Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:53 am

I personally didn't find any of them scary, but the thing that I usually put into that category, was that intense feeling that you are about to die, this is existent in every RE game, and it is great, struggling to find some medical item.Smile

Kytte, you said that RE4 was least?? Really, Gaiden scared you more?Smile
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilplague.darkbb.com
Wesker
UnderGroundMember
UnderGroundMember
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion)   Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am

HAHA, Ok i guess I missed that out, I could say the graphics scared me lol, but anyway you catch my drift right?, no zombies, no nothing really lol, more action
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion)   Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:55 am

Come on.
FIRST TIME you saw a Regenerator come at you, you pumped it's ass full of shotgun shells and TMP ammos.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilplague.darkbb.com
Wesker
UnderGroundMember
UnderGroundMember
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion)   Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:56 am

Ok ok the Regenerators got me lol, But the rest of the game was just action to me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion)   Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scariest RE Game (Personal Opinion)
Page 1 of 1